Friday, May 20, 2011

Oh school.

So here's a story:
So, you know, I was out sick yesterday, well, there was not one substitute to cover my classes, so other subs were to take my 3 classes. Well, 4th block sub must of forgotten, because, well, they didn't show and my kids skipped out--and they had a test!!!! So, today at school, I run into a few of my kids from that block and they asked what happened to me and where I went. Then my kiddos I have today say, "Hey, Ms. Ebberts, we heard you didn't show up for class yesterday."


Today I got asked: "Do we have to take our test today?"
Me: "Yes, why wouldn't we?"
Student: "Because the world's ending tomorrow."

I got my haircut on Monday. My Geometry kids see me on Tuesday.
Girl: Oh my gosh! Look at your hair!!! I'm having a moment right now.

Getting ready to play a review game for a test, the task was to write a team name on a mini-white board.
Boy's response: Ms. Ebberts, will you go on a date with me?

No comments: