Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm still sick. Today my eyes were bloodshot and my head hurt. So this combination does not make teaching very easy. On the bright side, my students were pretty entertaining today, despite their lack of work.

My 3rd block got on the topic of me having facebook and twitter.

Here are some of the things that they say they I probably tweet about:
"Should I walk or run today?"
"I just ate oatmeal"
" I'm funna eat an apple"
"2 +2 = potatoes"


I also got asked if my "big black boyfriend" is a body guard. My initial reaction was "no." But then on second thought I answered, "yes, he is. and if you don't quit talking then I'll bring him in here." I may have also said something along the lines of injuring them, but I can't remember, there are a lot of things I say that I probably shouldn't...

Here's a conversation I overheard in my 4th block today:

"I can't believe you pooped on his car, Jimmy..."

No comments: