Thursday, July 1, 2010

oh, hello july

Praise the Lord! It is finally July! My absolute favorite part about a new month is changing the page on my calendar that hangs on my wall. It's funny, because I've had a calendar for a very long time, and I rarely ever write anything in it.

June seemed like the never-ending month. It is just so wild that I was still teaching at the beginning of that month.

July is a somewhat big month for me:
1)Trip to colorado (leaving for TODAY, need to pack and get snacks)
2)Finish Fellows (one week from today)
3)Sign all my papers and contract stuff for CPS (like my retirement plan (WHAT!?) and stuff)
4)move into my new pad (which means i have to CLEAN my old place)

SO, while I feel like i have reverted back to being a teenager (watching dawson's creek, reading Twilight and Nancy Drew), there has been more to my summer than just those things. I've been studying the book of Isaiah, and it has been pretty sweet. I also have the opportunity to lead a discussion group where we talk about fundamental ideas of christianity, like who God is, the Holy Spirt, Sin, stuff like that.


"let us walk in the light of the Lord" Isaiah 2:5

2 comments:

breezylucia said...

i'm glad i didn't have to skip over the nancy drew summaries :). glad you wrote about your life!

get started on that retirement plan!

aimee paule said...

Breezy, nancy is cool.

Mich, have fun in CO! Show us some pics!