Tuesday, July 6, 2010

back to ND

well, after some thinking (I think the mountain air cleared my senses) i decided i will not continue reading Twilight. I made it through the first book and 130 pages of the second and realized it's not something I want to devote my time to. So I will continue reading Nancy Drew, I am now on #29.

Went to Colorado for the weekend, fun trip, but I'm glad to be home! I got to play spades , horseshoes (my arm is still REALLY sore), walk around moraine park, and catch up with friends I haven't seen in a while.

Life Lesson from Colorado Trip: Never eat at Denny's after driving all night even if you GPS is telling you that it is the only restaurant around because Denny's is sicknasty.

1 comment:

aimee paule said...

Glad you're un-committing yourself from Twilight... but don't tell Erin a Nic that. ;)