Monday, June 28, 2010

the clue of the black keys

I have decided to go on a break from Nancy in order to pursue other interests (Twilight Saga). This is #28 in the series. I am officially half way through.

This was actually one of the first ND books I read (thanks, Rachel), but I'm going to talk about it now, since I am trying to go in sequential order!

Nancy goes on an archeological dig in Key West, Florida and finds her way to Mexico. If there is one thing from this book that I am blown away by, it's Nancy's ability to study in addition to only seeing scraps of a letter and being able to decipher the rest!. In order to prove herself 'worthy' of staying on the dig, she must take a quiz on The Aztecs of Mexico and Early Indian Tribes in Florida, let's just say the professor was impressed. In this mystery, Nancy is not only looking for a missing professor, but must find keys that help to unlock some secret special thing.


In other news, I am peeling from my sunburn--my right shin, upper thighs, right ankle, and a little on the feet. i peeled some of my skin and ate it...it tasted weird, not bad, but i probably won't do it again. however, if someone paid me, i don't know, like 10 dollars, i'd probably eat someone's peeled skin.

No comments: