Friday, July 30, 2010

locked out

i decided to go for a short run (2mi) before i had to be at my math meetings this morning. When i get back from my run at 8:24am, i take my key out of the little hidden pocket in my running shorts and put the key into the door, it won't turn. did i mention that i also wasn't wearing contacts or my glasses and that my meetings started in 36 minutes? luckily, camp eagle crest if full of friendly neighbors, and i was able get the spare key from the office. this was a very unexpected morning. so it's now 10:15 and i've decided i am just going to go to the afternoon session of meetings and try to get errands done this morning.

things are winding down:
out of apt in 1 day
move into new play in 2 days
go to L.A. in 5 days
first day of school in 20 days (yikes)

No comments: