Sunday, April 3, 2011

the clue of the dancing puppet

Well, Nancy, who knew you were an amazing actress, too?!?! What can't this girl do? She memorized the lines to Act I of the leading lady role in an evening AND completely stole the show---standing ovation!

Here's the premise:
Mr. Spencer is in need of help. You see, he is head of the Footlighters, an amateur acting program, and he has been spooked! At night, a life-sized puppet dressed in a ballet costume has been dancing around his lawn. It is making him and his wife jittery. So, with that being said, Nancy and her friends are on the case to figure out where it is coming from and WHY?!?!?!!

Overall, I was not impressed with this mystery.
I've realized something: I don't really enjoy the mysteries where Nancy is trying to discover a 'something' that is haunting a particular area, because, let's be real, it's not a ghost, it's just someone who's dressed up or has created some mechanism to scare owners off their property so they can find the treasure hidden in a secret compartment. I like the mysteries where Nancy has to find clues or locate a missing person.


In other news, I'm learning to decorate cakes. More to come on this new adventure in my life.

No comments: