Sunday, November 7, 2010

oh my

So school has been very interesting/tiring/stressful.
The students are very tired (and so are the teachers!), they haven't had a day off of school YET, so they are definitely dragging. While most things are overwhelming at school, I'm trying to keep in mind the little things that make the day a little bit more fun.

For instance, here is a conversation I had with a student after the break dancing club made their appearance at school:
Me: So, how did you like the assembly?
Girl: it was awesome. the boys were sexy. I mean, Ms. Ebberts, don't you think they were fine?
Me: Uh...
Girl: It's okay Ms. Ebberts, for a teacher, you can think students are fiiine. don't you think that boy was fine? Wasn't he sexy?
Me: Uh...I don't really think about students in that way...

And...
Student: Ms. Ebberts, you would look really good with gauged ears.
Me: Why thank you?

No comments: