Monday, November 22, 2010

between a rock and a hard place

...well, kind of, but really not.
You see, I have one more day of work until Thanksgiving Break. I had decided that tonight I would be very productive and get a lot of things done, like all my planning and grade entered so I could enjoy break to its fullest. So, I sat down in the living room, getting ready to watch Oprah's Ultimate Favorite Things Part 2 and I get on the computer to access my grade book and all of my school files electronically and the server is down! So there is really no way for me to do any of the planning or entering that I had anticipated. So now, I am sitting in my house by myself, eating icing, waiting for Dancing with the Stars to come on at 7pm.

I've been 'googling' a lot of things this evening.
For instance:
I've been scouting out the prices of mixers---I REALLY WANT ONE. I am really scared to buy one though, because they're EXPENSIVE.
I would get this one:


It's a silver metallic 5-quart artisan mixer. IT'S SO PRETTY.

It's weird, because I typically don't like 'things' and there aren't a whole lot of items I really want so, i'm still on the fence with this purchase. i do want to black-friday-it-up, but, there's a good chance i'll chicken out with this buy.

in other news, Nancy Drew has taken a HUGE back seat. I miss her. I'm currently reading another type of mystery novel about a girl named Mary Russell--and get this--the novel features Sherlock Holmes!! it is SO COOL. Mary meets Sherlock (who in the book knows he is a fictional character, but he's real) and they solve mysteries together. So I've realized that I really like mystery novels.

Also, Young Life is freaking awesome.


Also, I think this picture is funny (as you can tell, I am bored...I'm rambling AND inserting pictures)


Melissa, Me, Danny

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Buy it Michelle!

aimee paule said...

Buy it, second. Shoot, if I don't get it for Christmas I'm buying one and I'm poorer than you. ;)