Sunday, September 26, 2010

3 Willows

I've taken a little break from ND. The public library here does not have all the ND books like Ellis library on campus, so it is sometimes a slow process to get the books I want to read, so I am reading other books while I wait.
I just read 3 Willows The Sisterhood Continues It's by the same author of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants except this was about 3 friends who have grown apart. You see, when I go to the library, I head immediately to the "young adult" section. I have come to terms with this. I enjoy reading about high school things. And I feel I am justified in choosing from the Juvinile and Young Adult section because 1) I am a high school teacher, so I have to keep up with the times and 2) I didn't read growing up, so I've got to make up for lost time.

I'm hoping I'll get a chance to report on ND sometime soon.

Best part about today: My "to do list" includes watching Grey's Anatomy!

No comments: