Sunday, February 21, 2010

i'll be...

well, i came to the realization that i have an intense fear of failing at my master's program.
i was on my way to Hyvee Friday night and I was just reflecting on the week, trying to figure out why i was being such a "negative nancy" and i lost it. i was thinking about giving my presentation this july and having the 'judges' or what ever the people are called who grade me tell me that i did poor research and that it was ineffective.
anyway, my fear of failure has surfaced AGAIN. this time, in a more, well, influential way. i was talking to my mentor teacher and just telling her that i wanted to quit and not do anymore work. there is absolutely no way i can turn back. i have to keep moving forward.

i am paralyzed by fear. but Lord, i trust you.

No comments: